Last updated: July 21, 2023
HebeCore (hereinafter referred to as the "Wallet") is a completely decentralized digital asset management
tool and does not store any personal information on its servers. When using the Wallet service, users should
fully understand and evaluate the risks of digital assets and operate with caution.
- As the Wallet does not store any personal information on its servers, the following
content will not apply to this Wallet:
1. Information Collection
The Wallet does not collect any personal information from users.
2. Information Use
The Wallet does not use any personal information from users.
3. Information Storage
The Wallet server (referring only to the self-owned API provided by HebeCore, excluding third-party
APIs) does not store any personal information from users.
4. Information Disclosure
The Wallet does not disclose any personal information from users.
5. Information Update and Deletion
Users do not need to update or delete any personal information when using the Wallet service.
6. Protection of Minors' Information
The Wallet attaches great importance to the protection of minors' information. If the user is a minor,
they should use the Wallet service under the guidance of their legal guardian.
(1)The user is responsible for protecting their account information and private keys to ensure their safety. The Wallet is not responsible for theft, loss, or other situations caused by the user's improper operation, hacking, virus intrusion, network failures, and other reasons.
- (2)The user should carefully verify the transfer information and only proceed with the transaction after confirming its accuracy. The Wallet is not responsible for any asset losses caused by the user's incorrect operation or improper transfer.
(3)The Wallet is not responsible for any asset losses caused by the user's use of third-party DApps (decentralized applications). Users should carefully read the risk prompts and operating instructions of DApps and assume the corresponding risks themselves.
(4)Users should understand the relevant laws and regulations on digital assets in their local area and determine whether the use of decentralized wallets is legal. If the use of decentralized wallets is illegal within their jurisdiction, the user should not use the Wallet service.
- (5)The Wallet is not responsible for any asset losses or damages caused by wallet security issues (including but not limited to hacking attacks, malicious software, viruses, or other security risks).
(6)The Wallet reserves the right to modify and improve this disclaimer as needed. The modified agreement will be announced and effective on the Wallet platform. Users should pay attention to changes to this agreement. By continuing to use the Wallet service, users agree to and accept the modified agreement.
- (7)Before using the Wallet, users should carefully read this disclaimer, the platform usage rules, and risk prompts to understand the risks of digital assets and assume the corresponding risks themselves. If the user does not agree to this disclaimer or the platform usage rules and risk prompts, they should immediately stop using the Wallet service.
8.This policy is effective as of July 21, 2023.
This policy may be updated by the company online at any time without prior notice. The updated policy
will take effect immediately upon publication on our application andwebsite. Users should regularly review
this policy to stay informed about any changes.